Friday, September 21, 2012

Donkey Trimming

I am now offering my E-Book 'Trimming for Comfort' for a special price for a limited time only.The book covers the basics of trimming donkeys. 



I have written the book as it has become clear to me over the years that throughout the world there is not enough time spent teaching the differences between a horses and a donkeys foot. The problem with this is that there are many, many donkeys worldwide being trimmed as if they were a horse, leading to hoof problems and lameness.
I have been shoeing horses for more than 15 years and have in the last 5+ years specialized in the trimming and orthopaedic shoeing of donkeys. A field that for one reason or another not many people specialize in.

I have worked in many different countries for different animal welfare organizations that rescue and find loving homes for mistreated and over worked animals. This work has introduced me to many different kinds of hoof problems. It still surprises me in this day and age the condition of the feet of some of the donkeys that I treat.

You can purchase the book from my website http://www.hoefsmederijclark.nl/trimmingforcomfort.html



No comments:

Post a Comment